• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error message

kgiftbaskets

I have the following error message that occurs on all my screens that I have been to. How do I edit files in order to get this message off.

Error: I can not write to this file. Please set the right user permissions on: /home/kgiftbas/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog//includes/languages/english/default.php

I am php dumb, I currently use the software through starlogic, do I need to download anything onto my home pc in order to edit files? :'(

I have the following error message that occurs on all my screens that I have been to.  How do I edit files in order to get this message off.

Error: I can not write to this file. Please set the right user permissions on: /home/kgiftbas/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog//includes/languages/english/default.php

I am php dumb, I currently use the software through starlogic, do I need to download anything onto my home pc in order to edit files? :'(

Wrong forum, next time search the support forum.

Your problem is related to CHMOD (Chaning Modes) for files to make it readable. Try researching that subject more and you will get it. Also if you try a search for "CHMOD" you will find alot of answers.

Peace,

--------------------------------

Archived