• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Photo Quality....

Totally Lost

Hello,

I have two products up for sale on my osc website: im pretty happy with my picture before i upload them to oscommerce. I find once i upload them to oscommerce, they kind of morf into a 'not so nice' overly compact thumbnail. Could someone give me some tips on getting the most out of my pictures. i.e. Have my picutures at what size before upload, or what size thumbnail should i specify etc...

In summary, i just want the picture displayed to be the same quality as the original that i upload.

Thanks in advance! :blush:

Hello,

I have two products up for sale on my osc website: im pretty happy with my picture before i upload them to oscommerce.  I find once i upload them to oscommerce, they kind of morf into a 'not so nice' overly compact thumbnail.  Could someone give me some tips on getting the most out of my pictures.  i.e. Have my picutures at what size before upload, or what size thumbnail should i specify etc...

In summary, i just want the picture displayed to be the same quality as the original that i upload.

Thanks in advance!  :blush:

Here is my website if your curious: www.khmersilks.com/shop

Hi, Hi,

You have many choices regarding this issue....

1. set your thumbnail picture size in admin in a directly relational size to the pictures you upload. (Ie. this means that every picture you upload has to be in the same differentiated ratio to your thumbnails)

2. Install a picture contrib.

For instance:

Automatic Thumbnails

or..

3 Images

++++++ so many more you can choose from in the contribs section....

B)

Hello,

I have two products up for sale on my osc website: im pretty happy with my picture before i upload them to oscommerce.  I find once i upload them to oscommerce, they kind of morf into a 'not so nice' overly compact thumbnail.  Could someone give me some tips on getting the most out of my pictures.  i.e. Have my picutures at what size before upload, or what size thumbnail should i specify etc...

Thanks in advance!  :blush:

Hi

Have a read of this http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=140462

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"

Archived