• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

add extra image

EMJE

Hi,

Who can help me??

I want to add an extra image for a product, there is a possibility to add one image but I need 2 images for some product. How do I do that.

Thxxxxxx

EMJE

There are a number of contributions that will do this for you. See MoPics, Dynamic MoPics and Additonal Images to start.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi,

Who can help me??

I want to add an extra image for a product, there is a possibility to add one image but I need 2 images for some product. How do I do that.

Thxxxxxx

EMJE

Trying to shoehorn images into osC is not a good idea - get them right first before you upload them

So read this first http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=140462 before you go too far down the upload path

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"

Archived