• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error

Bonzo219

Help please! I am a total newbie and was trying to edit a php and now all I get is a fatal error.

FONT_STYLE_TOP_BAR TOP_BAR_TITLE

FONT_STYLE_HEADING What's New Here?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_black_line() in /home/chicstuf/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/default.php on line 333

Any help appreciated

Help please!  I am a total newbie and was trying to edit a php and now all I get is a fatal  error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_black_line() in /home/chicstuf/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/default.php on line 333

Any help appreciated

well, the error says that you have no function called tep_black_line() which is called in default.php, so either write one or don't use it.

Treasurer MFC

Did you recently add a contribution? Usually I find when I have added a contribution and get an error such as this, that I didn't upload one of the files I edited or missed an instruction in the installation process. Functions are usually held in the general.php file so if there was an instruction to change that file, you might want to check to see that you did indeed do all the changes required in that file. Let me know if that helps!

Teresa

Help please!  I am a total newbie and was trying to edit a php and now all I get is a fatal  error.

Any help appreciated

Archived