• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help centralising something in product_info.

Hi,

Would anyone be so kind as to help me out here please.

I want to centralise a products/next contrib but cant seem to work out whats going wrong.

This is where the code is at present with the reviews commented out...

<td width="270"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=' . $cPath); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK); ?></a></td>
<td class="main" align="center"><?php
  include (DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'products_next_previous.php');
  ?><?php echo // '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

This makes the previous/next aligned to the right, next to the Add to Cart button but id like it centrally between the back button and the Add to Cart button if poss.

Id be greatful if anyone could help me out with this little prob.

Thanks!

I just thought its not very clear what im trying to centralise.

<?php
?include (DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'products_next_previous.php');
??>

Is what Im trying to centralise.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Reesy, is there a URL where we can look at this? There may be something in the code that's stopping it from centering, as it does appear to me that your <TD align...> code is correct.

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

Okay, I think I see the problem, but just to be sure, can you post your product_info.php page here?

Thanks,

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Hi,

Would anyone be so kind as to help me out here please.

I want to centralise a products/next contrib but cant seem to work out whats going wrong.

This is where the code is at present with the reviews commented out...

<td width="270"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=' . $cPath); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK); ?></a></td>
  ?><?php echo // '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

This makes the previous/next aligned to the right, next to the Add to Cart button but id like it centrally between the back button and the Add to Cart button if poss.

Id be greatful if anyone could help me out with this little prob.

Thanks!

just change thsi :

to

<td class="main" width="100%" align="center"><?php

Treasurer MFC

Adding the width shouldn't make any difference. There are definitely other problems with the code.

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Hi Terry and Boxtel,

Ive already tried Boxtel`s suggestion myself and as Terry points out the width doesnt make any difference.

Heres a bit more of the relevant code...

<tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

If you want to see all 298 lines of product_info.php ill put a link to it for you or something.

Thanks

PS You guys/gals seem to be among the most friendly and helpful on this forum, and I for one appreciate it as im sure do many others.

James, I need to see the full code -- there's no problem with posting it here. Or if you'd rather not post if for the world to see, then send it to me in a PM.

You're not providing enough code in the snippet for me to see what I think I see when viewing source...

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

James, I need to see the full code -- there's no problem with posting it here. Or if you'd rather not post if for the world to see, then send it to me in a PM.

You're not providing enough code in the snippet for me to see what I think I see when viewing source...

Terry

Hi Terry,

Sure not a problem.... heres the lot. I just thought that was enough to work out whats going on.

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

//begin dynamic meta tags query -->
$the_product_info_query = tep_db_query("select pd.language_id, p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, 
p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'" . " and pd.language_id ='" .  (int)$languages_id . "'"); 
$the_product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($the_product_info_query);
$the_product_name = strip_tags ($the_product_info['products_name'], "");
$the_product_description = strip_tags ($the_product_info['products_description'], "");
$the_product_model = strip_tags ($the_product_info['products_model'], "");

$the_manufacturer_query = tep_db_query("select m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi on (m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'), " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p  where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id"); 
$the_manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($the_manufacturer_query);
// end dynamic meta tags query -->

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where (p.products_status = '1' or (p.products_status='0' and p.products_bundle_status='1'))and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<?php
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where (p.products_status = '1' or (p.products_status='0' and p.products_bundle_status='1'))and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);
$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<?php
//begin dynamic meta tags query -->
?>
<title><?php echo $the_product_name; ?></title>
<meta name="keywords" content="<?php echo TITLE ?>, <?php echo $the_product_name; ?>, <?php echo $the_product_model; ?>, <?php echo $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name']; ?>">
<meta name="description" content="<?php echo $the_product_name; ?>">
<meta name="copyright" content="cTHIRDS" />
<meta name="robots" content="FOLLOW,INDEX" />
<?php
//end dynamic meta tags query -->
?>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where (p.products_status = '1' or (p.products_status='0' and p.products_bundle_status='1'))and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
?>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
           <tr>
             <td align="center" class="smallText">
<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
             </td>
           </tr>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
         <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
           <tr>
             <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pa.attribute_sort");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
         $selected_attribute = false;
       }
?>
           <tr>
             <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
             <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>

<?php 
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php //echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>

<tr>
             <tr>

</tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>

<tr>
       <td>
<?php
// BOF: This is the buy_two_module and if there is a wording in the beginning of the produkt model text then
// this will not appear because it makes no sense to bundle a bundle and so on...
if (BUY_TWO_YES_NO == 'yes') {

if (ereg('^'.BUY_TWO_BUNDLE_MODEL_NAMING.'_', $product_info['products_model'])) {
//        echo 'TEST this is a bundle';
      } else {

if (tep_first_product_check($product_info['products_id'])) include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'buy_two_module.php');

}
} else {
}
// buy_two_module EOF
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </td>
     </tr>
   </table></form>
<? include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'thumb_bar.php'); ?>	
</td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Are you sure the code you just pasted is the code that's on your server?

Between the Back button code and the previous/next code, I can see:

<td class="main" align="center"> ?<td>
? ?<table border="0" align="center">

The empty TD isn't such a big deal, but the TABLE code in there doesn't fit, and is probably contributing to the incorrect display. But in the code you've posted, I don't see it there.

Anyway, I'm done for the night -- will check in on the thread tomorrow and see if you've got anywhere...

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

(BTW, there is more bad table code mixed into the code I posted:

</table>
</td>

</td>

Not sure where that's coming from either...

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Hi Terry,

The code above is definately whats up on the server as I just grabbed the product_info.php just 2 mins before posting its contents.

I will look at your suggestions, and see if I can work out which one of the near 300 lines your refering to and let you know how I get on!

Thanks for your help.

hmmmmmmmmm im not sure whats going on here.

The code above Terry has posted via viewing source is definately not whats on the server.

Whats on the server is as posted above.

Which is strange.

You also mention some code above beginning in </table>

I had a quick search and there are 11 mentions of </table> but im not sure which one your refering to.

I just had a thought, I did install one of Chemo`s page cache contribs that caches the product_info page but I turned it off.... I will see if its grabbing a cached page or something and I need to update that one too [Edited to say... the cache directors is empty...hmmmmm]

Sleep well and thanks again for your help!

hmmmmmmmmm im not sure whats going on here.

The code above Terry has posted via viewing source is definately not whats on the server.

Whats on the server is as posted above.

Which is strange.

You also mention some code above beginning in </table>

I had a quick search and there are 11 mentions of </table> but im not sure which one your refering to.

I just had a thought, I did install one of Chemo`s page cache contribs that caches the product_info page but I turned it off.... I will see if its grabbing a cached page or something and I need to update that one too [Edited to say... the cache directors is empty...hmmmmm]

Sleep well and thanks again for your help!

you force the column for the back button to be 270px while the button only needs 100px

<td width="270"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=' . $cPath); ?>"><?php echo

Treasurer MFC

you force the column for the back button to be 270px while the button only needs 100px

<td width="270"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=' . $cPath); ?>"><?php echo

HURRRRRRRRAYYYYYYYY :thumbsup: B) :D :D

You would not believe how long ive been playing with this to get this to work, and I never even thought of that method!

Thank you kindly Amanda!

PS You have PM!

Archived