• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Not Processing through Admin

MistyMeanor

I guess I will post a new thread since I wasn't answered in another.

I just had my first official order placed and I got my confirmation from 2checkout.com but I do not show the order in the admin, ANYWHERE! It also still shows the product on the site when there was only 1 quantity, and it still shows it as if it was never purchased.

Somebody help me please, this is really embarrising especially being my first order.

This has nothing to do with 2checkout as 2checkout is working fine. The only confirmation I got was from 2 checkout, not any notification through my shopping cart.

No record of any order even taking place though in my admin panel.

I did a test order with check/money order as payment option and that showed correctly in my admin panel under "orders" and also it stopped showing on my site as being available.

I had my webdesigner look into this and all the settings are correct. He said a developer must address this.

Go though the last days of 2checkout in the forum.

A lot is going on with 2checkout and there renewed system.

Others are having the same problem as you so read and read again in the forums.

Many times I just read the forums for fun, to learn and if possible help others.

I am just at this HAPPY I do not use 2checkout.

Eangkarn

Go though the last days of 2checkout in the forum.

A lot is going on with 2checkout and there renewed system.

Others are having the same problem as you so read and read again in the forums.

Many times I just read the forums for fun, to learn and if possible help others.

I am just at this HAPPY I do not use 2checkout.

Eangkarn

Why would this have to do with 2checkout cause everything processed correctly through them. I got a confirmation email from them, but not from my oscommerce cart. Nor was the item removed from my store, and there was no order.