• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

trouble with paypal checkout

mwog19

Hi. I've purchased my own ssl certificate, so I don't have any problems with my oscommerce site, until someone tries to pay using paypal. When they do that, they receive a warning that the ssl certificate does not belong to the store owner, asking them if they'd like to continue. When they click on view certificate, they can see that it belongs to paypal. How can I avoid this?

Also, I would like to use my own merchant account to process credit cards, but I'm not sure how to include that in my oscommerce site and automate it. Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Molly

Hi.  I've purchased my own ssl certificate, so I don't have any problems with my oscommerce site, until someone tries to pay using paypal.  When they do that, they receive a warning that the ssl certificate does not belong to the store owner, asking them if they'd like to continue.  When they click on view certificate, they can see that it belongs to paypal.  How can I avoid this? 

Also, I would like to use my own merchant account to process credit cards, but I'm not sure how to include that in my oscommerce site and automate it.  Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Molly

Are you running entire site on ssl?

Archived