• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

invoice logo

chezlouise1980

I'm trying,(like a lot of other people) to change the oscommerce logo on the invoice and packing slip. When i looked at the oscommerce.gif in admin/includes/images file, it is complete double dutch!

GIF89a?2?***??????$$$?? GD?????????????x͆????ع??????:::??????zzz I?ZA?S?????????uт?;:???pppjiцӑ????Ԯ?z?SSS?ܰ????????????????CC??顡??Z?????h

h[?j????ru???[Xʓ??5?KD?W???fff?ۨ?ݩ{???????????^^^sS??{y?ڜ???lll??????起~?

?l?z???P?liiine??\\??????555EEE?????????y҆Z?j????Ԏ??????虙??????~?Ċՙ?ۡ??????????%%T?e222@@@NNN???uuu?߬??????a?p?????????j?y@?Tbbb??״???????????q????f?tm??YYY^?

m??????sj?III??Ӈ֓???c]ɿ????Μ??F?Wyy֌ט}r҆??Q?bPM?m?{e?s}wϩಀˊi?z???R?

eㆆh?v`?o??毯???????S?bV?f????..l?}???=?O?ؖ?LL`?r^?u?sq??????????????????????????????????????????o?}

and so on.

Is this the way the logo is written i it is .gif format?

How do i upload my logo? Shall i just upload it and it will be converted into a code like this? Sorry if i've not made any sense. I expected a picture of the logo!

Thanks in advance,

Cheryl

:P I ran into the same problem. Didn't come up with any code sollution, but the logo is definately a gif file. I came about a different sollution to get our logo into place. After uploading our logo in a .PNG format (into the image file) and renaming the oscommerce.gif to oscommerce_2.gif, I then renamed my logo to the original oscommerce.gif. Now our Logo shows up in everything. Our problem now lays in the mouse over, where "osCommerce" is diplayed with the mouse over our logo. Otherwise I'm happier for the end result. Not sure if this will help you, but I hope it does.

We help each other, to help ourselves!

Aloha Allison!

Liken to wrinkles, the many paths of my life not only altered my destiny, but my appearance.

Poetry, the artistry of plying ones soul to the empty canvases of life. A vision without sight. A verse without darkness. Lighting each day with a prose of beauty and love.

:P I ran into the same problem. Didn't come up with any code sollution, but the logo is definately a gif file. I came about a different sollution to get our logo into place. After uploading our logo in a .PNG format (into the image file) and renaming the oscommerce.gif to oscommerce_2.gif, I then renamed my logo to the original oscommerce.gif. Now our Logo shows up in everything. Our problem now lays in the mouse over, where "osCommerce" is diplayed with the mouse over our logo. Otherwise I'm happier for the end result.  Not sure if this will help you, but I hope it does.

Hi Allison,

Thanks for advice. Will try it out. I have just changed the oscommerce showing when mouse is run over it!

includes/header.php

look for tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES,'oscommerce.gif','oscommerce')

and change the oscommerce to whatever you want. I done this for the header on my front page so i'm assuming you can do the same for the invoice.php area?

Thanks again,

Cheryl

:'(Hey! I just tried to edit includes/header.php and locked out my store...Now I'm trying to find help on the parse error I got after trying to rewrite the mouse over in includes/header.php. What can you tell me about fixing this "Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in /home/giftsyou/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/header.php on line 17

" I can't find the sollution in text and that is all I changed. Thanks

Aloha Allison!

Liken to wrinkles, the many paths of my life not only altered my destiny, but my appearance.

Poetry, the artistry of plying ones soul to the empty canvases of life. A vision without sight. A verse without darkness. Lighting each day with a prose of beauty and love.

Hi Allison,

Thanks for advice. Will try it out. I have just changed the oscommerce showing when mouse is run over it!

includes/header.php

look for tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES,'oscommerce.gif','oscommerce')

and change the oscommerce to whatever you want. I done this for the header on my front page so i'm assuming you can do the same for the invoice.php area?

Thanks again,

Cheryl

:blush: <TD vAlign=center><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></TD> does yours look like this? Maybe you could copy me the original string to repair my store? :rolleyes:

Aloha Allison!

:blush: <TD vAlign=center><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></TD> does yours look like this? Maybe you could copy me the original string to repair my store? :rolleyes:

<div class="fixcenter">
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
 <tr class="header">
   <td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'My Knife Store') . '</a>'; ?></td>

Mine looks pretty much the same

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'gorgeous-lingerie.biz') . '</a>'; ?></td>

no good with parse errors im afraid. i just upload copied file back to original if i get them.

Cheryl

<div class="fixcenter">
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
?<tr class="header">
? ?<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'My Knife Store') . '</a>'; ?></td>

:( I'm so screwed! I still have the parse error, and can find no difference in the string. Thanks for sending me what you did, but now what? I'm so confused! :blink:

Aloha Allison!

Mine looks pretty much the same

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'gorgeous-lingerie.biz') . '</a>'; ?></td>

no good with parse errors im afraid. i just upload copied file back to original if i get them.

Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl & Tim... Now more lost that you were to start. Guess the next best thing is to find someone who hasn't altered their header page yet to copy me the full page??? Noticed Tim, your code is slightly different above above the field I altered. Are you using 2.2?

Aloha Allison!

I installed fixed width contrib. That is probably what you are seeing. Do you have a text editor to find line 17? I can put up my full page if you want...

I have vDeck text editor from StartLogic but no line information. I tried to count the lines down, but theres no "<" on line 17. I just creted a new post for a copy of a fresh unaltered page. I apprciate your offer too. If you feel okay about it then yes, I would like to try a full page replacement. Thank you!

Aloha Allison!

I have vDeck text editor from StartLogic but no line information. I tried to count the lines down, but theres no "<" on line 17. I just creted a new post for a copy of a fresh unaltered page. I apprciate your offer too. If you feel okay about it then yes, I would like to try a full page replacement. Thank you!

I dont have the fixed width contribution so my file might be a bit easier to work with. You'll have to reinsert your header image though. You want me to post it?

Archived