• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Text at top of categories

dandelion

I want to add descriptive text under my category title and before the table/box (or whatever it's called) where my products are listed.

Anyone know how to do this

(TITLE) Essential Oils

The Aromatherapist oils are top quality, specially selected from smaller farms throughout the world where more personal farming practices prevail. They have been chosen for their therapeutic quality to be used by aromatherapists

product name manufacturer price add to cart

Any help would be great!

I want to add descriptive text under my category title and before the table/box (or whatever it's called) where my products are listed. 

(TITLE) Essential Oils

The Aromatherapist oils are top quality, specially selected from smaller farms throughout the world where more personal farming practices prevail. They have been chosen for their therapeutic quality to be used by aromatherapists

product name      manufacturer    price  add to cart

Any help would be great!

OOOPS - here is the url http://www.aromatherapyforyou.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21

(TITLE) Essential Oils

product name      manufacturer    price  add to cart

Any help would be great!

I too would be intersted in knowing how to add text under a category title, if anyone can help please point us both in the right direction. :-"

I too would be intersted in knowing how to add text under a category title, if anyone can help please point us both in the right direction.  :-"

I'm sure many others would like to know the answer to this one. So please give us a clue, heck I'd even go for a cryptic clue at this point as I've already searched the knowledge base and this forum but still can't find the answer. :-"

I'm sure many others would like to know the answer to this one. So please give us a clue, heck I'd even go for a cryptic clue at this point as I've already searched the knowledge base and this forum but still can't find the answer. :-"

I think I found it Category Description Contribution

I'll give it a try soon. :thumbsup:

Great let me know how you get on!  :thumbsup:

WOW! 11 pages of readme.txt and I'm stuck on item 4!

HELP SOMEONE!!!

Database changes: I'm not using phpMyAdmin. I don't know what it means to "type the following line in a shell"

The rest is a ton of code but I can do that if I can get past this database change line.

WOW! 11 pages of readme.txt and I'm stuck on item 4!

HELP SOMEONE!!!

Database changes: I'm not using phpMyAdmin.  I don't know what it means to "type the following line in a shell"

The rest is a ton of code but I can do that if I can get past this database change line.

There is discussion about this contribution going on currently in this topic So you should check it out and post any questions about this there.

Ruth

Archived