• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Remove oscommerce gif...

Totally Lost

I would like to remove the "oscommerce" logo at the top left of my screen and add my own logo.  How might i do that?

The easiest way is to rename your logo the same as the current picture. Upload and overwrite.

Right click the picture and choose properties. It will tell you the name and file path.

The easiest way is to rename your logo the same as the current picture. Upload and overwrite.

Right click the picture and choose properties. It will tell you the name and file path.

I have now overwritten the oscommerce.gif file with one of my own, which works great as my homepage now displays my logo.

However, i notice when i select 'my account' or 'checkout' that the old oscommerce.gif logo is displayed and not my own....any possible explainations?

I have now overwritten the oscommerce.gif file with one of my own, which works great as my homepage now displays my logo.

However, i notice when i select 'my account' or 'checkout' that the old oscommerce.gif logo is displayed and not my own....any possible explainations?

I believe the logo is repeated in the admin/images folders. Right click the picture and check the file path. If it is different than the one on the home page, you will need to overwrite it also.

Archived