• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal

movado

No matter how I try to check out of my store paypal wants you to create an account with them by creating an account password. What gives? Ithought you did not need an account. How unpleasant for a customer who just wants to pay and go and what of someone who does have an account who just wants to use another card not listed on paypal. Cause now they charge to list more cards and you must wait for verification by sending them a bill for the following month. What on earth is up with Paypal??

Theres gotta be a better way. Or maybe I'm missing something.

Anyone know how to just make paypal accept a payment without all the hassel

No matter how I try to check out of my store paypal wants you to create an account with them by creating an account password. What gives? Ithought you did not need an account. How unpleasant for a customer who just wants to pay and go and what of someone who does have an account who just wants to use  another card not listed on paypal. Cause now they charge to list more cards and you must wait for verification by sending them a bill for the following month. What on earth is up with Paypal??

Theres gotta be a better way. Or maybe I'm missing something.

Anyone know how to just make paypal accept a payment without all the hassel

I though Paypal now allowed people to pay without registering as long as the value was less than a set amount? Im sure its the case..

PayPal allows U.S. customers to pay with a credit card and NOT set up an account.

Also, you must have set your account as a "merchant" account to offer this feature.

Rik Rasmussen

Archived