• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Product Entry at Once

CascadePaintball

:( Ok well hears the problem, at my web site www.cascadepaintball.com I enter in a TON of products, and it gets very annoying entering the same product 13 times and every single one is the exact same. As far as description goes; I was wondering if there is a module that allows me to enter in one products description, but it creates 13 of them. Than that way I could go back and edit each individual product and edit the color, picture of it. Is this at all possible? Will someone please tell me?

Matt

:blush:

:(  Ok well hears the problem, at my web site www.cascadepaintball.com I enter in a TON of products, and it gets very annoying entering the same product 13 times and every single one is the exact same.  As far as description goes; I was wondering if there is a module that allows me to enter in one products description, but it creates 13 of them.  Than that way I could go back and edit each individual product and edit the color, picture of it.  Is this at all possible?  Will someone please tell me?

Matt

:blush:

You could also just copy the product and select duplicate and then edit the changes and activate the product.

Also you could install "Attributes with quantity" contribution and use that for one of your products such as grips. People wold have to choose the color before going into the cart.

Cheers

Archived