• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How does my web site look?

daelyndai

Hi DD,

First comment is to make sure your link in the forum is clickable, so we do not have to copy and paste it in our browser.

Second comment is, I did not bother to look after the first page.

100% boring of the GREAT osCommerce possibilties.

DO NOT give up your day job now, you will need the finance to eat.

Work on it a lot more and be original.

You have had 9 views before I looked and the other previous 9 did not bother to email you a reply. That should say something.

Keep faith and take your time to design and create the shop.

In the contributions you will find great ways to make your shop original and very sure more pleasant to view.

Good luck, Eangkarn

Perhaps AfterDark, you visited while Elizabeth was making some changes -- the site definitely DOES display.

I agree with previous poster that the header graphic is horrible. If you want to be taken seriously, you'll need to establish a much better visual image than what you have there. Numerous resources exist on the web for logo design -- some charge a little, others a lot, but it would be well worth looking into if you don't have the expertise to do it yourself.

The store is stock looking -- that may be what you want, but the chances are that you won't get many comments about your store layout if you haven't done anything to make it your 'own.'

HTH,

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

Archived