• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

After payment a download link in Account

Predatron

I'm trying to set up the catalog so that I can sell downloadable products only. Also I'd like to offer both PayPal and payment by cheque. So the problem I've come across is first I need to test that the payment procedure is working before going live, can this be done without actually going through PayPal?

And my second question is that I'd like to include a download link next to each product that has been bought in the customers history of account. So if the payment has been made via PayPal it shall appear once funds have been cleared, and in the case of a cheque paid direct to me I can then make the payment as processed and a link will then be available, plus an automatic email advising that a download link is now available would also be handy.

Can anyone help me out here or point me in the direction I need to take.

Thanks so much

Steve

• 1 month later...

I'd really like to know this too. Did you get any help?

I'm trying to set up the catalog so that I can sell downloadable products only. Also I'd like to offer both PayPal and payment by cheque. So the problem I've come across is first I need to test that the payment procedure is working before going live, can this be done without actually going through PayPal?

And my second question is that I'd like to include a download link next to each product that has been bought in the customers history of account. So if the payment has been made via PayPal it shall appear once funds have been cleared, and in the case of a cheque paid direct to me I can then make the payment as processed and a link will then be available, plus an automatic email advising that a download link is now available would also be handy.

Can anyone help me out here or point me in the direction I need to take.

Thanks so much

Steve

• 10 months later...

Archived