• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Yeah...I'm lost. Help on downloads?

OK so i have this adult fetish website that is just kickin my arse cause I get about 4000 unique visitors a day and I sell clips. I currenly have it set for Stormpay where they use the stormpay buttons and i have to manually give them access...you can see the problems with this.

How can I (or where can i read up on how to do this) set my oscommerce so that when someone buys a clip it sends them a url linking to a download area..and have that link expire in lets say 3 days?? I think i've found most of the settings, like how to make it expire. But I see NOTHING in the control panel where it asks where each file resides, so how does it know how to link to it?

OK so i have this adult fetish website that is just kickin my arse cause I get about 4000 unique visitors a day and I sell clips. I currenly have it set for Stormpay where they use the stormpay buttons and i have to manually give them access...you can see the problems with this.

How can I (or where can i read up on how to do this) set my oscommerce so that when someone buys a clip it sends them a url linking to a download area..and have that link expire in lets say 3 days?? I think i've found most of the settings, like how to make it expire. But I see NOTHING in the control panel where it asks where each file resides, so how does it know how to link to it?

bumpity bump...

Can anyone explain how this works? I have an idea but I need to verify so I can understand how this executes. Lets say Mr. Smith buys a video clip from me. Does oscommerce send him an email after verifying with Stormpay? Is the link in his email an encrypted link of sorts...not the actual link? How does oscommerce know - where do I point it to - to find the download that he purchased?

Hi,

I sell INSTANT DOWNLOAD movies also adult.

Contact me private and I am sure I can help you,

not private because of the forum, because everybody can contact me private, since my email and so is shown in my stats,

but you will not have to bother the forum with the same old question again as already many have done before.

Eangkarn

PS. I run a GAY adult website so if you have a problem with gay do NOT contact me.

Hi,

I sell INSTANT DOWNLOAD movies also adult.

Contact me private and I am sure I can help you,

not private because of the forum, because everybody can contact me private, since my email and so is shown in my stats,

but you will not have to bother the forum with the same old question again as already many have done before.

Eangkarn

PS. I run a GAY adult website so if you have a problem with gay do NOT contact me.

email sent! and thanks!

Archived