• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_href

pleasehelp

*Deep Breath*

I've set up OSCommerce for a non-profit for free in my "spare time". Things were going great. With hesitation, I turned over the admin password to them & explained how they could totally screw everything up. (Which I was pretty sure they would, so I backed the whole thing up to CD). Sure enough, they have. Here's my problem. They've managed to maintain the OSCommerce directory structure while removing *every* file within the structure. How, I'm not sure. So, I recopied everything from scratch. The /catalog site seems to come up okay. /catalog/admin does not however. I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_href_link() in /hsphere/local/home/<username>/<domain>/catalog/admin/index.php on line 17

Line 17 is:

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=1'),

Beginning of index.php is:

<?php

/*

$Id: index.php,v 1.19 2003/06/27 09:38:31 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

$cat = array(array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION,

'image' => 'configuration.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=1'),

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_MYSTORE, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=1')),

array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_LOGGING, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=10')),

array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_CACHE, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=11')))),

Any ideas? Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Yeah, I have a bunch of mods, but had the whole thing backed up. (It worked at the time of the backup).

Turned out application_top.php must not have fully copied when I re-uploaded the site. (Saw that as a suggestion elsewhere on this board [http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=138157&hl=tep_href_link()]. That was my problem as well.

Thanks though!

Archived