• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Card Service International

Does any one have experience with Card Service International? My clients are setting up a new business, and they have a service called Card Service International doing their Credit Cards. Along with an online store, they have a real store front, and CSI provides those neat little card swipe thingys. CSI also can do online CC validation, and they provide an API with a PHP wrapper to integrate into whatever eCommerce front you desire. If anyone has already worked with them, I would love to get some info. I am not afraid to dive in and make a new module myself, but as I am brand new to osCommerce, I don't know how you go about doing this, so a pointer towards where to get started would be usefull too. Thanks in advance.

I would not recommend them. We had an account with them, and they totally blew it. Once I signed up they stopped treated me as I was a criminal or something like that. Their customer support was so disappointing. They had a huge law suite(sp?) a couple of years ago. They were sued for pretty much tricking people and not following through and their contract did not allow people to get out of their services without paying a forture.

this is my 2 cents:)