• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moving language box to header,

Zyrul

How do I move the language box to header, but just its content, without box header and border? I've tried to remove;

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

and the infoBox header somehow gone.

But then when I put // at;

new infoBox($info_box_contents);

then the whole content disappear. :'(

This is clearly not a right way to do - okay I gave up.. I'm a php virgin :unsure:

Oh.. and I uses STS templates.. so this is really tough for me because I know a little bit HTML (which by the way, using Dreamweaver doesn't count :P )

I've tried search the forum and google but the link has broken and the forum was posted like 2 years ago..

Please help :( What should I do first?

How do I move the language box to header, but just its content, without box header and border? I've tried to remove;

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

and the infoBox header somehow gone.

But then when I put // at;

new infoBox($info_box_contents);

then the whole content disappear.  :'(

This is clearly not a right way to do - okay I gave up.. I'm a php virgin  :unsure:

Oh.. and I uses STS templates.. so this is really tough for me because I know a little bit HTML (which by the way, using Dreamweaver doesn't count  :P  )

I've tried search the forum and google but the link has broken and the forum was posted like 2 years ago..

Please help :(  What should I do first?

simply use the stuff that is normally send to the infobox:

if (!isset($lng) || (isset($lng) && !is_object($lng))) {

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'language.php');

$lng = new language;

}

$languages_string = '';

reset($lng->catalog_languages);

while (list($key, $value) = each($lng->catalog_languages)) {

$languages_string .= ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('language', 'currency')) . 'language=' . $key, $request_type) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $value['directory'] . '/images/' . $value['image'], $value['name']) . '</a> ';

}

echo $languages_string;

Treasurer MFC

simply use the stuff that is normally send to the infobox:

if (!isset($lng) || (isset($lng) && !is_object($lng))) {

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'language.php');

$lng = new language;

}

$languages_string = '';

reset($lng->catalog_languages);

while (list($key, $value) = each($lng->catalog_languages)) {

$languages_string .= ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('language', 'currency')) . 'language=' . $key, $request_type) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES .  $value['directory'] . '/images/' . $value['image'], $value['name']) . '</a> ';

}

echo $languages_string;

Where do I put those? In header.php or languages.php?

Where do I put those? In header.php or languages.php?

If you are using sts the easiest thing to do may be to nove the box using your template if you have not already done so and then assign a different set of classes to the box instead of using the default infobox classes. Then you can change the colors to match your header.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

If you are using sts the easiest thing to do may be to nove the box using your template if you have not already done so and then assign a different set of classes to the box instead of using the default infobox classes. Then you can change the colors to match your header.

Okay thanks.. but dumb questions... how to assign new classes? :'( Sorry.. I'm not that good..

Archived