• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

border color?

babylea

hey guys,

i am playing about with the layout on my page so that it blends with the usual html pages i already have...

now i have insterted the table fine and all of the contents are showing just fine... but the table's border color won't show! i don't understand why not, i even adjusted the colour to a websafe version but it's still showing grey (you can see it here)... this could be something simple that i am just missing, any help?

this is the code i'm using:

<table border="1" bordercolor=#FF99CC cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center" width="750">

Best place to set the bordercolors is within your stylesheet -- somewhere in there it's probably already defined, and may overrule anything you hard-code into the HTML (not sure which would take precedence).

HTH,

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

I don't see a grey border around your page -- could it be that you need to do a clean reload of the page? (Shift-Refresh)

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

i did try that, i even checked in IE and opened a fresh firefox window but no change.

it's not a border around the entire page, just around the contents in the center where the table is...

Archived