• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to change Catergories

purplenikki

Hi ppl

Can anyone tell me if or how I can change the category headings, so that they all show different headings.

example instead of lets see blah blah blah on every page its a different heading for each category I have, I would like to put a small intro and care section in the header.

Any ideas

thanx :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi ppl

Can anyone tell me if or how I can change the category headings, so that they all show different headings.

example instead of lets see blah blah blah on every page its a different heading for each category I have, I would like to put a small intro and care section in the header.

Any ideas

thanx  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Anyone ???

Hi ppl

Any ideas

thanx  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Bump !

Anyone ???

Look in the contributions for category description. It should do what you want.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

I followed your advice and went to the contribs founds one called

Category Descriptions MS2 1.4

I followed the instructions

but when i try and follow the instructions for my sql database i get the following error

SQL-query: 

ALTER TABLE categories_description ADD categories_heading_title varchar( 64 ) AFTER categories_name 
MySQL said:  

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'categories_heading_title' 

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/common.lib.php on line 682

Does anyone whats wrong ?

Archived