• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes Listing Order

davidbhall

I am trying to put together a drop down menu that has approximately 75 items listed. I want them to be in a certain order. However, when I input the attributes for a product, they are listed in an unorganized order. How do you control the order of the product attributes. I want them orderd by the id number. That way when I get to my web site and look at the options in the drop down menu, they are in the order I want them and not in some random manner. Is this fixable?

To see what I am talking about, go to this address and look at the black mini blind.

http://www.miniblindkingdom.com/cart/index.php

Thanks

David

Change your product_info.php file .. find the $products_options_query and add "order by pov.products_options_values_name" i.e.:

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pov.products_options_values_name");

Archived