• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hi I'm gettin an error...could someone decipher?

Spots

Hi i tried to add a new page to my site. I think i did everything right but i'm getting this error message

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/directmail/domains/myrisquelingerie.com/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/directmail/domains/myrisquelingerie.com/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

I've been playing around with this for a while and i don't know what else i can do.. I deleted the line that redeclares it but it didn't do me any good. Can anyone help? Thanks

Hi i tried to add a new page to my site.  I think i did everything right but i'm getting this error message

I've been playing around with this for a while and i don't know what else i can do.. I deleted the line that redeclares it but it didn't do me any good.  Can anyone help?  Thanks

sorry i have no idea, but your models are hot! haha

Okay i'm still having trouble with adding a page. I have added a file in my includes (i just changed the conditions.php page). Defined it in the includes/filename and added a new page in my language folder. Am i missing something? And what kind of errors are you getting in IE. I haven't purchased the SSL cert for this site yet so hopefully that's the only error you are getting

And what kind of errors are you getting in IE.  I haven't purchased the SSL cert for this site yet so hopefully that's the only error you are getting

You've got a botched table at http://www.myrisquelingerie.com/oscommerce/index.php. The featured products box is jumping off the right side fo the screen. The page at http://www.myrisquelingerie.com/ works fine, however.

Oh, I would suggest displaying 21 products per page, if you're going to display 3 wide. There's a blank spot where one expects a product, after #20, and your customers might miss that there's another page or 2 there because of it; I almost did.

Archived