• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

install/configuring

gms

I'm trying to configure this contrib on the admin side for use with a set of dropdowns that consist of manufacturer, vehicle models and vehicle sub models.

i have the tables set up and, individually, they all work fine. I installed the files as suggested with some porting, since this is on the admin side. when the first call is made to tep_draw_pull_down_menu [tep_draw_pull_down_menu("manufacturers",""), I get this:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/wwwsite/ezone/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 298

I know that the author had expressed interest in making this contrib for the admin side, and I'd be happy to work this out with the author, as well as provide some assistance on documentation and upgrades (I'm a data architect with lots of experience at technical documentation)...

I need to get this working, so I'm happy to trade the time with you to get it right.

Look forward to a reply.

Regards

JD