• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1064-Syntax error near '-20,20' at line 1

I'm not sure where I shoud be looking.

Can somebody give me direcctions to where and what to open and correct?

Checkout stopped working and when I flushed the placed order in Admin 's

Customer section this message appeared.

That above bug string is really long, 1 year of complaining with no correct fix!

I tried a couple of things but screwed up the cart. These are not fixes, but rambling by

frustrated users. Apparently the bug has been known for a year and no Team Member has posted a propsal.

I'd like to hear from someone who has weeded throught the opinions on The fixes.

That above bug string is really long, 1 year of complaining with no correct fix!

I tried a couple of things but screwed up the cart. These are not fixes, but rambling by

frustrated users. Apparently the bug has been known for a year and no Team Member has posted a propsal.

I'd like to hear from someone who has weeded throught the opinions on The fixes.

I've used this fix many times in the past. Other users have used it successfully as well.

Another solution is to downgrade your MySQL version (to 4.0.15 etc.). You can do this if you have a dedicated or virtual private server.

Good Luck. :thumbsup:

I've used this fix many times in the past.  Other users have used it successfully as well.

Another solution is to downgrade your MySQL version (to 4.0.15 etc.).  You can do this if you have a dedicated or virtual private server.

Appreciate your reply. I got a new warning that line 34 is wrong synatx.

Fresh install didn't help. This 1064 prob occurs when editing Specials from demo.

I'll try again and post a few of the new error lines; someone might be able to further assist. It would be cool if a bug fix for SQL4.1 users evolved.

Thanks Ray

Appreciate your reply. I got a new warning that line 34 is wrong synatx.

Fresh install didn't help. This 1064  prob occurs when editing Specials from demo.

I'll try again and post a few of the new error lines; someone might be able to further assist. It would be cool if a bug fix for SQL4.1 users evolved.

Thanks Ray

By the way, are you still using osCommerce2.1?

By the way, are you still using osCommerce2.1?

2.2MS2

I also have just installed the MS1. japanese ver. to see if does the same.

However, this contri is full different bugs, even thought its years old!

I need Ja and En.

I've used this fix many times in the past.  Other users have used it successfully as well.

Another solution is to downgrade your MySQL version (to 4.0.15 etc.).  You can do this if you have a dedicated or virtual private server.

I fixed one cart with this, thanks.

My other cart still has a prob in that the checkout won't function, just stays static in the first phase!

• 2 weeks later...

This fix does not work for me either, the code stated just simply isn't there, someone needs to update this fix, before everyone else with the latest edition of OSC comes accross this problem when their database is upgraded.

Archived