• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product_info.php displays random errors.

DorianJ

Product_info.php keeps randomly displaying gibberish error messages. The errors are different every time. Basically all the text that is in the products_description.products_description field gets displayed, and then there's an error about SQL syntax being wrong, or unknown table name, etc. Everytime the errors change. If the page is reloaded 4-5 times, then the error seems to 'clean' itself up and the page will display properly. Otherwise, the error just changes at random each time.

Look here for an example:

http://my4by.com/product_info.php?cPath=53...products_id=164

This is the error it displayed:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '?cPa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id

Then after a reload it displays this:

1109 - Unknown table 'pavalu' in where clause

Then after another reload it displays this:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '1'' at line 1

-Dorian

Product_info.php keeps randomly displaying gibberish error messages. The errors are different every time. Basically all the text that is in the products_description.products_description field gets displayed, and then there's an error about SQL syntax being wrong, or unknown table name, etc. Everytime the errors change. If the page is reloaded 4-5 times, then the error seems to 'clean' itself up and the page will display properly. Otherwise, the error just changes at random each time.

Look here for an example:

http://my4by.com/product_info.php?cPath=53...products_id=164

This is the error it displayed:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '?cPa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id

Then after a reload it displays this:

1109 - Unknown table 'pavalu' in where clause

Then after another reload it displays this:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '1'' at line 1

I didn't get any errors on any of the pages I checked, no matter how many times I refreshed them.

Archived