• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

??? Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING

Stranger45

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /hsphere/local/home/stranger/eagle1tactical.com/catalog/includes/languages/english.php on line 79

I was trying to remove osCommerce in file manager english.php/

The only thing I changed was // page title define(TITLE', 'osCommerce');

Then I returned it like it was.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /hsphere/local/home/stranger/eagle1tactical.com/catalog/includes/languages/english.php on line 79

I was trying to remove osCommerce in file manager english.php/

The only thing I changed was // page title define(TITLE', 'osCommerce');

Then I returned it like it was.

Have you been using the File Manager?

Yes, should I not do that and why? I am new at this.

File Manager corrupts your files. It will be fixed in the next version on osCommerc. In the mean time, use ftp program to download > edit > upload your files.

Then this morning I went to live chat for some help, and after they tried to fix it, when I refreshed the web page I got these error massages,

Warning: main(includes/languages/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/stranger/eagle1tactical.com/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Warning: main(includes/languages/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/stranger/eagle1tactical.com/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/stranger/eagle1tactical.com/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Then this morning I went to live chat for some help, and after they tried to fix it, when I refreshed the web page I got these error massages,

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/stranger/eagle1tactical.com/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Your host have sc**wed it up. Who is your host?

If this is a new or nearly new installation. It is probably a good idea to reinstall osCommerce. Before that you might want to download catalog/admin/includes/configure.php and catalog/includes/configure.php and keep them for reference.

And where do I find Cute at?

Can I save my uploaded files with it?

Yes, you can save your uploaded files with it.

You'll have to search the internet for Cute FTP. I can't post an external commercial links here, due to the forum's policy.

Archived