• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Category Tree not shown on index

the first bullet gif is shown on the catalog but none of the categories below show up. Take a look at yikescomics.com/catalog to see what I mean. Usually, when you first go in the catalog, everything's there, but click on a category on the left and the tree disappears!

help!

dave

the first bullet gif is shown on the catalog but none of the categories below show up. Take a look at yikescomics.com/catalog to see what I mean. Usually, when you first go in the catalog, everything's there, but click on a category on the left and the tree disappears!

help!

dave

I don't see any bulletts but I do see a tree structure

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

At time of writing, your catalog/images/pointer_blue.gif and catalog/images/pointer_blue_light.gif images of your Category Box Enhancement are missing.

At time of writing, your catalog/images/pointer_blue.gif and catalog/images/pointer_blue_light.gif images of your Category Box Enhancement are missing.

I see what you mean by the .gifs missing, but what I'm saying is click on one of the categories and the tree disappears. At first it's there, but once you start navigating, it's gone.

check it out.

dave

I see what you mean by the .gifs missing, but what I'm saying is click on one of the categories and the tree disappears. At first it's there, but once you start navigating, it's gone.

check it out.

dave

Empty your browser cache and see if it's there at first then gone or it's never there in the first place.

Empty your browser cache and see if it's there at first then gone or it's never there in the first place.

...and now it works. It's hard to believe the at whole time it was my browser, when it's been looked at on other computers and the same problem has been there.

dave

...and now it works. It's hard to believe the at whole time it was my browser, when it's been looked at on other computers and the same problem has been there.

dave

yeah, I was excited. I checked it out and it worked, I changed uploaded the gifs and everything was roses.

And then it went back to not working.

what the hell?

dave

yeah, I was excited. I checked it out and it worked, I changed uploaded the gifs and everything was roses.

And then it went back to not working.

what the hell?

dave

At time of writing. It's working perfectly on Internet Explorer but not Netscape.

Archived