• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Enlarge ONE infobox & then align the others?

murph

Hi, I have increased the size of the specials box and put it at the top of column right by creating a new file - column_right_specials.php and adding BOX_WIDTH_SPECIALS with a larger width in application_top.php. Then I added this larger specials box in index.php.

It all is working and looks great EXCEPT I have 3 infoboxes below it in the right column and now that they are narrower for some reason they will only align to the left of that larger specials box so the page looks weird. I need it to align to the right side of that box. I've done everything I can think of with the align for column_right.php under index.php and I can't get the blasted 3 boxes to change their alignment - except once when they went so far to the right that they made you have to scroll the page! i.e. the left corner aligned with the right corner of the specials box. :blink:

PLEEEAASE someone help, this is driving me nuts :'( Obviously it's some small stupid thing I am messing up on but I just can't get it!!!!

Oops, forgot to add....here is my code at the bottom of catalog/index.php:

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_SPECIALS; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_SPECIALS; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right_specials.php'); ?>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" align="right"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td> </table></td>

</tr>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>