• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

code showing on shipping pag

dragongirl

Shipping Modules

Warning: main(includes/include_once.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/overallb/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

Warning: main(includes/include_once.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/overallb/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/include_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/overallb/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

I had to restore a backed up site after making a major mistake and on that backup this fixed and now its showing again. This was fixed before and it came back is there something missing that I don't know about? I only knew it was there again when I was checking everything out making sure everything look good.

http://overallbeauty.com/catalog

You only see is if you are ordering something and I see it when admin so I

don't know how anyone can go check it out without signing up

BTWwhich is there contribution if they don't want to?.. :huh:

"Wasn't me..I was dead at the time"~~~~ Dress To Kill

Your fedex module is looking for the following file

includes/include_once.php

and cannot find it. You need to make sure it is on the server and in the correct location.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived