• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cart ERROR (SEVERE)

I found a SEVERE error, or, at least, that what I guess.

I add one product to the shopping cart (22, Unreal Tournament in the example DB that comes with OSC), and, since it has options, after I do it, all links to the product (in the cart) are wrong. instead of saying *?products_id=22* they say *?products_id=22{5}10* or *?products_id=22{5}13* depending if I choose the Download or Box Options.

As you can see I figured it's a problem that occurs just when the procuct has options.

I know that I can fix it by adding a simple "strip-after-curlbracket" filter to the link, but I want to know if I'm doing anything wrong, or if there's a fix already.

I wasn't able to find any solution in this forum. I'm using version 2.2 Milestone 2 (the last version).

If anyone has ANY ideas of what can I do to fix this problem I'll be more than gratefull, and I will pay such a kind person with a check for 1,000,000 tanks :D

Kind Regards,

/Mart?n Alejandro Carmona Selva

mcarmona [at] 3waysolutions [dot] com

Why do you think those are wrong? That is how some of the selected attribute options get pased around? Is the link back to the product actually broken? If thats the case, there may be something wrong with your product_info.php

just some thoughts...

LinuxDave

YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT!!!!

SORRY FOR MY STUPID QUESTION!!!

But, it's been almost 20 hours that I've been working on this and I'm a little tired :(

It was a modification I made.

Thank you again!

/Mart?n Alejandro Carmona Selva

(P.S.: Give me your address to send you the check ;))

Why do you think those are wrong? That is how some of the selected attribute options get pased around? Is the link back to the product actually broken? If thats the case, there may be something wrong with your product_info.php

just some thoughts...

Archived