• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to deduce the space in the middle???

busyduck

Well, first of all, it looks as though you have done something to the table structure of index.php which is causing the right column to be outside of the table structure. If you go to other pages which don't rely on index.php, such as shipping.php then the tables work fine and the right column is where it should be.

You need to restore the root level index.php with a default (unedited) copy and see if that sorts out the tables. If it doesn't then perhaps you have used tables in includes/languages/yourlanguage/index.php which have not been closed properly.

When you have the table structure sorted out then you could use my Fixed Width Site with CSS contribution to fix the total width of your site - and then you'll know what the width of the main page content is.

Vger

Well, first of all, it looks as though you have done something to the table structure of index.php which is causing the right column to be outside of the table structure.  If you go to other pages which don't rely on index.php, such as shipping.php then the tables work fine and the right column is where it should be.

You need to restore the root level index.php with a default (unedited) copy and see if that sorts out the tables.  If it doesn't then perhaps you have used tables in includes/languages/yourlanguage/index.php which have not been closed properly.

When you have the table structure sorted out then you could use my Fixed Width Site with CSS contribution to fix the total width of your site - and then you'll know what the width of the main page content is.

Vger

I find the problem, it seems that I edit the pics pixel shown on the main pages through my admin page. and due to the pics size bigger, ?the new product for march items? need more space to show all pics in the same line, therefore the right column move. If u can help me to how to default how many pics are showing at the same line under ?the new products for march items? I think I can solve it out.

Archived