• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Out Of Stock Wording

insyspider

I want to change the wording that comes up when an item is Out Of Stock, but I cannot find the PHP file that specifies the Out of Stock wording. :angry:

Could someone please tell me where I can find it. :-"

Thanks.

Joe

Try going to Admin > Configuration > Stock > Mark Product Out Of Stock - Edit to what you want it to say.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Thanks, I tried that. But it still says something other than what I put there. Therefore, it must be somewhere in the code, too. It says something about "out of stock (the wording I put in admin.) and then "adjust the quantity" (I didn't choose this wording). Adjusting the quantity doesn't make sense when the item is out of stock. That's why I need to find what file the wording is in.

Joe

Try /catalog/includes/languages/english/shoppingcart.php

HTH,

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

• 3 months later...

The message that appears at the foot of the product.info page saying when the product will be back in stock is great but I want to duplicate it or better still move it to the top of the page.

I'm not a PHP programmer although I've managed a lot of tweaks through trial and error but I just can't quite get this one right. I can get everything but the footer buttons: add to cart and reviews.

Can some kind person tell me how to do this please?

Thanks

Archived