• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders listing

Ok this is bound to be simple for someone, and it is probably simply just an array somewhere or something but to be frank it is easier to ask people who play with this stuff day in day out than for me to trawl through the code myself.

Basically... the Admin orders page orders.php presently shows 20 orders per page.

I would like to display 40 or more per page to make it easier to keep on top of the orders.

Can someone tell me what to ammend ?

Cheers

Chris

Pls pls pls pretty please

Ok this is bound to be simple for someone, and it is probably simply just an array somewhere or something but to be frank it is easier to ask people who play with this stuff day in day out than for me to trawl through the code myself.

Basically... the Admin orders page orders.php presently shows 20 orders per page.

I would like to display 40 or more per page to make it easier to keep on top of the orders.

Can someone tell me what to ammend ?

Cheers

Chris

First, 'bumping' is against forum rules. Would recommend you read them...

If you look at the code for /catalog/admin/orders.php, you will see this piece of code which tells you how the results are displayed:

$orders_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $orders_query_raw, $orders_query_numrows);

If you go to your Admin screen, -> Store Configuration -> Maximum values, look at what you have set for a 'Search Results' value. It's probably 20.

NOW... if you increase this, bear in mind that there are likely other areas on your site that will be affected. (i.e. customer's search results).

HTH,

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

Thankyou so much

It all seems so simple - why I didnt see that button I'll never know.

thanks once again - it is people like you that make this forum

Regards

Chris

PS works perfectly

First, 'bumping' is against forum rules. Would recommend you read them...

If you look at the code for /catalog/admin/orders.php, you will see this piece of code which tells you how the results are displayed:

$orders_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $orders_query_raw, $orders_query_numrows);

If you go to your Admin screen, -> Store Configuration -> Maximum values, look at what you have set for a 'Search Results' value. It's probably 20.

NOW... if you increase this, bear in mind that there are likely other areas on your site that will be affected. (i.e. customer's search results).

HTH,

Terry

Archived