• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Couple "hopefully" easy questions....

godson594

Hey guys I have tried to figure this out on my own before buggin you all and did numerous searches and browsing thru contribs and cant seem to find out how to do this!

I am trying to do a couple things, first I just want to center the text of the "Item name" so when you click a product the item name is in the middle. And also would like the text above "welcome guest" centered.

Next thing I want to do is add Manufacturer logos to the right column under where "reviews" are. And then be able to put my own links on them.

If you all could point me to the right file/files or contrib I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks a million, and if its something super simple just slap me, I have had no luck!

:thumbsup:

R

Hi,

first I just want to center the text of the "Item name" so when you click a product the item name is in the middle.

Go to catalog/product_info.php

Find:

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

You can put it as <td class="pageHeading" valign="top" align="center"><$php echo $products_name;?></td>

And also would like the text above "welcome guest" centered.

Same go to catalog/index.php

Find:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

and change it to

<td class="pageHeading" align="center"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

Next thing I want to do is add Manufacturer logos to the right column under where "reviews" are. And then be able to put my own links on them.

Not too sure what you need there.

Hope the above helps!

i can't remember which column the manufacturers box is in by default, i 'think' it is the right side.... in which case go to includes/column_right.php to make sure the box isn't commented out and is showing, to move it below the reviews box you simply need to move the relevant code for your manufacturers box beneath the code for your reviews box. you can delete the default manufacturers (sierra, hp, etc) and add your own in your admin panel, once that is done your own manufacturers will show instead of the default ones.

hope this helps.

Archived