• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

hand held device

roku

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the link unfortunatly it does not work for me. Maybe as I am useing a Japanese ver of osCommerce i have to install it in a different way. I have yet to figure it out. Any help with my error I would be thankful. My error is as follows:

i get to the page that says:

please choose:

Show all Categories

Show all products

Search for products

Helpfull hints and tips

if i click on the link I get the following error:

Warning:

main(includes/database_tables.php):failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /library/webserver/documents/mobile/includes/wap_top.php on line 4

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required'includes/database_tables.php'

(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /library/webserver/documents/mobile/includes/wap_top.php on line 4

I have looked and the files are there.

Does anyone have any idea??

Regards,

roku.

Thank you for the link unfortunatly it does not work for me.  Maybe as I am useing a Japanese ver of osCommerce i have to install it in a different way.  I have yet to figure it out.  Any help with my error I would be thankful.  My error is as follows:

i get to the page that says:

please choose:

Show all Categories

Show all products

Search for products

Helpfull hints and tips

if i click on the link I get the following error:

Warning:

main(includes/database_tables.php):failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /library/webserver/documents/mobile/includes/wap_top.php on line 4

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required'includes/database_tables.php'

(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /library/webserver/documents/mobile/includes/wap_top.php on line 4

I have looked and the files are there.

Does anyone have any idea??

Regards,

roku.

Just in case someone wants to test this is the URL ---> http://a-area.net/mobile_shop/default.php

• 3 weeks later...

hi all,

i figured out the problem i was haveing.

i use the japanese ver of oscommerce. it is only ms1 so it did not work with the wap contrubution.

so what i did was install the english ver changed the charset so it would display japanese fonts deleted all the currencies and added japanese currency as the default.

in the test shopping cart this works fine --> http://www.a-area.net/mobile_shop/index.php?cPath=23

but on the wap page the prices are in us$. from the admin page there is no us$ currency. dose anyone have any idea what I need to chance to fix this problem?

regards,

roku.

Archived