• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment module error -main(): Failed opening

scottjk93

Hi, I have just installed osCommerce 2.2ms2. My site is hosted by Brinkster, running on windows 2003 webservers. Everything seems to work correctly except the modules (payment, shipping, and order total).

For example, I am getting the following error for the payment module.

Warning: main(/premfs18/sites/premium18/bakerscott/webroot/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/moneyorder.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \\premfs18\sites\premium18\bakerscott\webroot\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/premfs18/sites/premium18/bakerscott/webroot/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/moneyorder.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in \\premfs18\sites\premium18\bakerscott\webroot\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/premfs18/sites/premium18/bakerscott/webroot/catalog/includes/modules/payment/moneyorder.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \\premfs18\sites\premium18\bakerscott\webroot\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 129

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/premfs18/sites/premium18/bakerscott/webroot/catalog/includes/modules/payment/moneyorder.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in \\premfs18\sites\premium18\bakerscott\webroot\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 129

I have verified the file exists in the location noted. I have verified my config.php is setup properly. I have also re-imported the database. I am at a loss as to what the problem is. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Archived