• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can someone help me

rolo923

I would like to thank anyone who takes time out to help me I'm new to this and have installed foxserv which is a combined bundle of Apache, php, mysql with no problem is is working fine but when I installed os commerce I get this error

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_a511beae3b708e1e801ee0d802c10e54, O_RDWR) failed: m (2) in c:\foxserv\www\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

can anyone guide me on what I can do to fix this problem I've installed this on a windows 2000 box as localhost, it creates the database and it seems to install ok untill I try to access the catalog or admin section I get that at the top of the page,

I greatfully apprecaite any help in this. Please feel free to email me at anytime here at [email protected] or [email protected] thanks again

I would like to thank anyone who takes time out to help me I'm new to this and have installed foxserv which is a combined bundle of Apache, php, mysql with no problem is is working fine but when I installed os commerce I get this error

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_a511beae3b708e1e801ee0d802c10e54, O_RDWR) failed: m (2) in c:\foxserv\www\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

can anyone guide me on what I can do to fix this problem I've installed this on a windows 2000 box as localhost, it creates the database and it seems to install ok untill I try to access the catalog or admin section I get that at the top of the page,

I greatfully apprecaite any help in this. Please feel free to email me at anytime here at [email protected] or [email protected] thanks again

At the end of your configure.php files change the following line

define('STORE_SESSIONS', ''); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

To

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Thank you so much, that worked great thanks a million!!!!!

define('STORE_SESSIONS', ''); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

To

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

since you've been so helpful can I ask one other thing when I try to send emails or create an account I get this error :

Warning: Failed to Connect in c:\foxserv\www\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 502

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\foxserv\www\catalog\includes\classes\email.php:502) in c:\foxserv\www\catalog\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

any suggestions? and thanks again in advance

To

Archived