• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Showing an alternate image

atifjung

Can anyone tell me if there is a 'contribution' from anyone to allow an alternate image of a product to be displayed in a pop-up box. For example, there are two rings, one in green the other in red. The user maybe looking at the green ring and they will read a text which will say, "This ring is also available in red" and by clicking on the word red a pop-up will display the red ring, similar to the workings of the "click to enlarge image" link. Many Thanks to all in advance.

Can anyone tell me if there is a 'contribution' from anyone to allow an alternate image of a product to be displayed in a pop-up box. For example, there are two rings, one in green the other in red. The user maybe looking at the green ring and they will read a text which will say, "This ring is also available in red" and by clicking on the word red a pop-up will display the red ring, similar to the workings of the "click to enlarge image" link. Many Thanks to all in advance.

Try this inside your products discription page.

<a href= \"/catalog/images/redring.jpg\" target=\"_blank\"><B><u>Click here to view our red ring sample</u></B></a>

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

Archived