• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

pm2checkout This is killing me!!

breagan

I?ve had no luck installing and configuring the pm2checkout contribution.

I installed the files and made the edits as per the install.txt.

I did notice that the install.txt states:

?In catalog/pmcheckout_process.php:?

I assumed ?In catalog/pm2checkout_process.php:?

I?ve scoured the physical 2checkout site, via the admin panel and looked for the ?Look & Feel? area.

It just doesn?t exist.

I?ve looked for the ?2CO URL configuration area.

It just doesn?t exist.

The 2checkout module that comes packaged with oscommerce works but there seems to be no way to pass mycompany.com to 2CO instead of oscommerce.com.

I?m reading the forums and folks seem to be getting this contribution to work. What am I missing?

Thanks

BR

Do you have an account with 2CO ?

Also most software is configed for the older 2CO unfortunately and I suspect that oscommerce will be the same.

Yes I have an account. The 2checkout module that come packaged with osCommerce works. I am able to process credit cards through 2CO. However, I'm trying to integrate 2CO to look and feel more like my site.

The pm2checkout contribution causes 2CO to return 'Parameter Error' instead of promting the user for CC information.

Thanks

BR

Yes I have an account.  The 2checkout module that come packaged with osCommerce works.  I am able to process credit cards through 2CO.  However, I'm trying to integrate 2CO to look and feel more like my site. 

The pm2checkout contribution causes 2CO to return 'Parameter Error' instead of promting the user for CC information.

Thanks

BR

It works, but I am getting a little problem with the confirmation e-mail

Quantity: 1

Product ID:

Product Description:

Cart 20050226132911 ($ 1.60 USD)

Total: $ 1.60 USD ( US Dollars

As you can see the 2Chekout cart gets a Product Description that is not on the Oscommerce database. I don?t know what is that number. I just want the product name to show there.

Archived