• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need help ASAP in live shop!! please???

Graveyard666

I searched the forums but haven't found an answer to this yet.. most of people's problems seem to be logging in and with session ids, but I dont have that problem, mine is when someone tries to CREATE an ACCOUNT after they hit "continue" the next page is this:

1062 - Duplicate entry '363' for key 1

insert into customers_info (customers_info_id, customers_info_number_of_logons, customers_info_date_account_created) values ('363', '0', now())

[TEP STOP]

the account is created in the customer table in the db and their cust_id 363 (or whatever #, its been happening from 359-current) is in the customers_info_id

any help??

www.graveyardrecords.com/index.php

jeff

start by looking at the mysql manual.

i found this:

http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/newsl...0000000224.html

dont know much about that but it seems your database integrity got corrupted.

the only other solution i saw out there was to reinstall the database tables--which means you loose all the data.

hopefully you have a database backup from prior to this error. make sure you don't just copy new info over the old. proper ways to do that would be to drop the tables then create. this way all the keys will match.

if you drop and add the cutomers table...how does that affect say your address_book tables? im sure theres some sort of integrity that must be preserved.

Finally got it fixed.. turned out to be something in my create_account.php file, once I uploaded a vanilla version of that file all was fine :)

The only changes I made to this file recently was adding the "Ad Tracker" contrib, which I won't be adding again

Archived