• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Netbilling install

I am trying to install this netbilling module, but for the life of me can't find half the info needed to get it running

first off, where do I find this Securityhash? i have looked everywhere with no luck

second, payment form id, i can't find that anywhere either

next, here is what is on my payment page on my site

MODULE_PAYMENT_NETBILLING_TEXT_TITLE

MODULE_PAYMENT_NETBILLING_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER

MODULE_PAYMENT_NETBILLING_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER

MODULE_PAYMENT_NETBILLING_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember 2005200620072008200920102011201220132014

MODULE_PAYMENT_NETBILLING_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_CHECKNUMBER MODULE_PAYMENT_NETBILLING_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_CHECKNUMBER_LOCATION

????

someone please give me advice here, this is a horribly written module, but it seems to be the only one availble

Hi,

There is a new module being written as we speak. In the meantime, please contact Ben in our support office at: 661-252-2456.

Thank you, Mitch Farber

thank you so much mitch

any time frame on the new module?

• 1 month later...
Hi,

We are working on this now and should have it done and tested within 30 days for credit cards and checks using our direct mode API. DId you get the current one working ok?

Thanks, Mitch

Hey Mitch, yeah, got it installed almost instantly when I called Ben...thanks a bunch

glad to hear the module will be working soon

• 1 month later...