• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

bug/feature/security issue

grifter

I am not good at keeping up daily activities in forums so if the developers could email me the responce that would be fantastic... thank you.

I on my site built with osCommerce I have a couple pages that when completed send off an email. I have noticed two strange incidents. One, sometimes the credit card verification goes through and I do not recieve an email regarding it. Two, and more important, I have mail logs that time index with people on my site (not heavy trafficked) of email being sent out to users other than me and using relays other than mine. My mail server does not let these resolve but if I was a crappy admin they just might. This server in question is ONLY used for the web site and has no other uses and no other software running on it.

Here is a snippet from my mail log I have edited my server domain names but left the offending domain names in the list.

Feb 23 09:00:06 FaxServer sendmail[28124]: j1MHM9dg026750: to=<[email protected]>, ctladdr=<[email protected]> (48/48), delay=23:37:57, xdelay=00:00:02, mailer=esmtp, pri=2101305, relay=shvirpr4-ipmp.extr...imlerchrysler.com. [129.9.168.253], dsn=4.2.0, stat=Deferred: 450 <[email protected]>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found

Thank you for making a great product.

Archived