• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

multiple product images

jmalobicky

I need to put multiple images for a single product. Is this possible, or should i use the product url (how would i use this product url) or make a link to another web page. If I need to go to another web page, how can i make it look like OsC interface with all the columns? What files are included? Thanks

I need to put multiple images for a single product.  Is this possible, or should i use the product url (how would i use this product url) or make a link to another web page.  If I need to go to another web page, how can i make it look like OsC interface with all the columns?  What files are included?  Thanks

I personally tried and love UltraPics and HTML Editor + More.

• 1 year later...

have you used the morepics6 thing then? Does it show the images longside the product description/priced, etc, or does it jsut show 'click for more' link that then opens a window??

I only want the ability to show more than 1 pic next to the description.

have you used the morepics6 thing then? Does it show the images longside the product description/priced, etc, or does it jsut show 'click for more' link that then opens a window??

I only want the ability to show more than 1 pic next to the description.

It can do either - here's a store I finished last week that lists the images out on the page:

http://theseventhletterstore.com/product_i...?products_id=94

You can set it to display all pics in rows, columns, or just one main pic and have the rest display in a popup.

Archived