• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Conflict with Search and Login submit

J4Media | John

Hi All,

I have moved my search box from the left column to the header and everything worked well. I have recently ran into a problem now when I try to login from the login.php page.

When I enter my email address and password then hit 'submit', it goes to the search results page. If I remove the search from my header, then do the login process, everything works fine....so I'm isololating the problem to the search box in the header.

Does anyone know what can be causing this to happen when the search box is in the header?

Thanks in advance.

John

I think the missing end tag was the problem....but I don't think I have the syntax right.

I inserted an end tag, everything works, but there is a page error most likely due to the syntax I used...see below for the syntax I am using:

<?php echo (tep_draw_form('quick_find', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, '', 'NONSSL', false), 'get') . tep_draw_input_field('keywords', '', ' class="boxText" onFocus="emptyQuicksearch()" size="10" maxlength="30" style="width: ' . (BOX_WIDTH-30) . 'px"') . ' ' . tep_hide_session_id() . tep_image_submit('button_quick_find.gif', BOX_HEADING_SEARCH)); ?></form>

Can anyone offer any insight on how to modify the above so I don't continue to get page errors?

Thanks.

John

• 3 weeks later...

Archived