• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_conte

Digerdoo

Check your catalog/includes/classes/shoppingcart.php file and see if you might be running with an older version that might not have the get_content_type() function.

If its missing, then just download oscommerce source (the zip or tar) and keep a copy local for use and either upload a new shoppingcart.php file or just add the function.

HTH

Tom

Check your catalog/includes/classes/shoppingcart.php file and see if you might be running with an older version that might not have the get_content_type() function.

If its missing, then just download oscommerce source (the zip or tar) and keep a copy local for use and either upload a new shoppingcart.php file or just add the function.

HTH

Tom

No comes :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: count_contents_virtual() in /home/fhlinux199/w/mydomain.com/user/htdocs/checkout_shipping.php on line 49

Are you sure you added get_content_type() to

/home/fhlinux199/w/mydomain.com/user/htdocs/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php and not

/home/fhlinux199/w/mydomain.com/user/htdocs/shopping_cart.php

Tom

yes i think so.. i have installed this and try to get it work :

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...l/search,coupon

Sounds like you a real mix of versions going on here.....

Is this standard osC MS2?

Has the site been running?

You might want to start fresh if it's a new site and download the current version (not CVS).

Tom

hmmm

is this better version ?

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...l/search,coupon

I'd recommend that you re-post in the contributions section with the following error message you got.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: count_contents_virtual() in /home/fhlinux199/w/mydomain.com/user/htdocs/checkout_shipping.php on line 49

The call to count_contents_virtual() function is not in standard shipping module so it must be one of the contributions that you have "missed" a file or maybe there is bug in the contrib.

HTH

Tom

I'd recommend that you re-post in the contributions section with the following error message you got.

The call to count_contents_virtual() function is not in standard shipping module so it must be one of the contributions that you have "missed" a file or maybe there is bug in the contrib.

HTH

Tom

here is line 49:

$total_count = $cart->count_contents_virtual();

Archived