• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Card Module.

julia

I understand that when I person puts in their credit card number, you are sent the number, and then can manually enter it if you currently take credit cards.

Question 1.

How do you set it up so that the payment goes directly to Visa etc

I don't actually want to do this, but may at some point.

If you already have a merchants account for your regular store, does it make sense for the credit card payments to automatically go through or will you end up paying more? IN otherwords, how do most people co-ordintate the online payments vs. regular payments.

Also I have enabled the credit card payment in my admin panel, but when I enter in the credit card number 411111.... it comes back saying we don't accept that type of credit card. Where and how do I go about setting up this??

Thanks Again for any help!

I'm getting very close...Ha ha..

Julie

I understand that when I person puts in their credit card number, you are sent the number, and then can manually enter it if you currently take credit cards.

Question 1.

How do you set it up so that the payment goes directly to Visa etc

I don't actually want to do this, but may at some point. 

If you already have a merchants account for your  regular store, does it make sense for the credit card payments to automatically go through or will you end up paying more?  IN otherwords, how do most people co-ordintate the online payments vs. regular payments. 

Also I have enabled the credit card payment in my admin panel, but when I enter in the credit card number 411111.... it comes back saying we don't accept that type of credit card.  Where and how do I go about setting up this??

Thanks Again for any help! 

I'm getting very close...Ha ha..

Julie

Actually, the credit card # goes through fine now.. but..other question..

What the Authorize.net module for?

Thanks

Julie

Archived