• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Inserting Javascript in index.php

Davey

Hi everyone,

Having a mental block here.

I am trying to add Sitepal by oddcast to the catalogue index.php page as I have done here on our Specials Page

However the index.php page does not have a <head> tag to enter the first part of the javascript code and a <body> tag for the other bit.

Can anyone please be kind enough to advise where I can put the <head> and <body> code in the index.php page?

TIA

David

Just a thought:

BACKUP FIRST

Add a <head> java script </head> before a <?php

and

Add the <body> java script> </body> where you want it to show, after a ?> and before a <?php

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

• 2 years later...
Hi everyone,

Having a mental block here.

I am trying to add Sitepal by oddcast to the catalogue index.php page as I have done here on our Specials Page

However the index.php page does not have a <head> tag to enter the first part of the javascript code and a <body> tag for the other bit.

Can anyone please be kind enough to advise where I can put the <head> and <body> code in the index.php page?

TIA

David

Hi David,

I am trying to do the exact same thing that you have done with your Welcome Sitepal dude. I can't seem to get it working. Have you posted a Contribution for this? If not, would you be able to enlighten me a bit?

Thanks very much in advance,

Jennifer

Archived