• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Currency issues with Paypal IPN.

cyrill666

Hi,

I have set up the Paypal IPN - spending quite a lot of time working out how to configure SSL certificates etc. I think I'm almost there now - I'm testing with the Paypal sandbox - when I pass the order through I see the message:

This recipient does not accept payments denominated in US Dollars. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his Payment Receiving Preferences to accept this currency.

Now this has confused me somewhat as my store only has one currency (GBP), and both my merchant and customer test paypal accounts are UK. Can anyone shed some light on this and where I'm going wrong?

Kind regards,

Cyrill666

:thumbsup:

Hi,

I have set up the Paypal IPN - spending quite a lot of time working out how to configure SSL certificates etc.  I think I'm almost there now - I'm testing with the Paypal sandbox - when I pass the order through I see the message:

Now this has confused me somewhat as my store only has one currency (GBP), and both my merchant and customer test paypal accounts are UK.  Can anyone shed some light on this and where I'm going wrong?

Kind regards,

Cyrill666

:thumbsup:

Aha... sorted it now thanks - I had the "Payment Zone" set to UK, I have now set that to "--none--" and it looks to be working ok.

Cheers,

Cyrill666