• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

JAVA Redirector

Sincraft

I am interested in finding a Java Redirection script that will redirect users coming in from search engines off of a product or etc url and direct them to the main store. Since spiders dont see java it wont be seen as a redirect. Spider killer might also be a nice thing to add with this.

Thanks..

S

Basically what is happening is we have many listings when you do keyword searches with policy.php and conditions.php because the search engines liked straight .php files and noticed the keywords in the categories SO it lists those links first! People are immediately leaving at this point. So what I want to do is create a java redirect that when someone comes in from a search engine link, it redirects them to a store.

I know there is already a contrib out there that scans the database for 'turned off' items and instead of 'product not found' it redirects them to the category. I would love to be able to send them to a category also but think it's probably a leap to even ask for what I am looking for as I have searched almost every contrib using java or redirect as a keyword in the contribs section and it doesn't seem to exist. I guess I am hoping to be proven wrong or if someone has one already implemented , maybe they could post it.

S

Archived