• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help needed. my customers cant checkout!!

brissygal

Hi All

I have had a 5 emails today from customers that cant check out via my site, I have just tried to as well using a test account and this is the error I am getting. Please help!! What do I do to fix it???!!

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hollywau/public_html/shop/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php:216) in /home/hollywau/public_html/shop/includes/functions/general.php on line 29"

Brissygal

Hi All

I have had a 5 emails today from customers that cant check out via my site, I have just tried to as well using a test account and this is the error I am getting. Please help!! What do I do to fix it???!!

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hollywau/public_html/shop/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php:216) in /home/hollywau/public_html/shop/includes/functions/general.php on line 29"

Brissygal

I think I have fixed it.... it seems there was "white space in the home/hollywau/public_html/shop/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php file.

Heres hoping that is all it is anyway!

Archived